Salad Olivieh and Torshi are two of the most popular recipes in Persian cuisine.
Chef Nicole from “Nicole’s Kitchen” has a new twist on these two dishes.
- Cut one large white onion in quarters and boil it in water.
- Mix turmeric and garlic powder in boiling water.
- Boil in water cut up chicken breasts.
- Grate four boiled potatoes.
- Grate eight to ten hard boiled eggs.
- Chop one can of Persian pickles.
- Mix and chop everything.
- Cut a baguette in half, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes at 375 F.
- Add one cup of mayonnaise to chopped mixture.
- Add pickle juice and 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Place on toasted bread and top off with Torshi.
1 of 13