An easy vegan Persian recipe featuring potatoes and onions, in a tomato sauce.
- Video by: Vegan International
- Written Recipe by: NDTV Food
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Large Tomato (diced)
- 3-4 Potatoes (diced)
- 1-2 Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Salt to taste
- to taste Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Heat some oil in a pan. Lightly fry the diced onions, tomatoes and potatoes. Keep aside.
- In the same pan, saute cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onion, green chilli, and ginger-garlic paste.
- When onions cook, add salt to taste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Mix well.
- Add fried potatoes and mix well.
- Add some water, cover the pan and let the potatoes cook for some time.
- Lastly, add fried onions and tomatoes. Mix and serve.