Repost @hangrymoms on Instagram
Had to add a Persian HANGRY twist to this 𝘛𝘢𝘩𝘥𝘪𝘨 trend I’ve been seeing everywhere!
I present to you:
𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗮𝗵𝗱𝗶𝗴 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀
Yes, you heard that right!! Enough said.
1. Cook 1.5 cups basmati rice
2. Spray silicone muffin holders (oven safe) with oil.
3. Add 1 TBS cooked rice and press down firmly in the middle so it makes a little cup.
4. Spray the top generously with more oil.
5. Air fry in 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
6. Once cooked, heat up a pan with oil and fry the bottom of the rice for a few minutes.